Create your own system
- First, you should learn some trading books, some trading tutorials in Internet, practice your knowleage at a demo account,
and keep a trading journal before you are trading. It's better way if you pratice and trade at lager frame time as 4h-chart, daily chart, weekly chart.
- If your trading style works, keep it as your original trading system. Go some good trading forums, post your outlook about the markets, Observing forumates' posts, questioning and discussing some unclears,
learn more things from forums, books, Internet, then Integrate and modify them to your original trading system.
After you have a good trading system. Observing your system and learning your system yourself to recognize fade signals, real signals,... with respect to your system.
Hence, you could improve your trading.
- Fundamental Analysis. It gives us a long-term view of a trend.
- Then, you should learn how to money manage to keep you in the FX market.
- Formula: Successful = A Good trading system + a good money management system.
Jump The Frog.
All Rights Reserved.